Sunday, July 21, 2013

The king 2 hearts


 One lazy morning while browsing on the internet, searching for a good Korean drama to watch. I stumble to a website of Korean dramas and movies, and I saw there this magnificent drama entitled "The King 2 Hearts". I don't really have the intention to watch this drama coz I've got the feeling that the drama would become boring. But when I started to watch the first episode, I found out that it was exciting. So, I never stop watching it. I finished all the episodes for two days and three sleepless nights because I have work. But, it's worth the effort. The drama was amazing, the storyline was great. I really love the storyline. It was the story of Prince Lee Jae-ha of South Korea and Captain Kim Hang-ah, a North Korean Special Forces officer. Prince Lee Jae-ha is a spoiled brat prince while Kim Hang-ah is a tough and fearsome woman on the outside but a shy maiden on the inside. The brother of the prince, King Lee Jae-kang decided to send Lee Jae-ha to the army. King Lee Jae-kang was planning to unite the North and South Korea in order to compete for the World Officers Championship. The king sent three soldiers to North Korea for the training including his brother Prince Lee Jae-ha. It was the time that Prince Lee Jae-ha and Kim Hang-ah and that was the beginning of their love story. 



Witness on how their love story helps in creating world peace and witness how their love story becomes the instrument of the unity between North and South Korea. 

I also want to give some credits to the actors and actresses, they portrayed their role well. They were very great and amazing. I recommend this drama to all the Korean drama lovers or even to those people who loves action and historical drama.

Prince Lee Jae-ha was portrayed by Lee Seung-gi and Kim Hang-ah was portrayed by Ha Ji-won. Lee Seung-gi was also the main character of the 2010  Romantic Comedy drama My girlfriend is a gumiho while Ha Ji-won was also the main character of the 2010 Romantic Comedy drama Secret Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment